- Indonesia's economy is "busting at the seams" - and has a rapidly growing consumer class.
- There are opportunities for NZ companies in several industries - especially Aviation
- Domestic air travel demand is in double digits
- There are 223 airports in Indonesia, with 20 more currently being built
- There are opportunities for companies that create scales, baggage handling and other fitout
- As well, there's huge opportunities for companies that do Avaiation training - from cabin crew, to pilots, to air traffic controllers
Video: Putting Kiwi Aviation on the map in Indonesia
New Zealand Trade Commissioner for Indonesia, Tim Anderson, explains Indonesia's explosive recent growth in the Airport and Aviation sector - and discusses where the opportunities are for New Zealand companies.