The safety and health of our people and our guests is vital. At NZTE we are committed to ensuring everyone in our care is kept safe and healthy.
Our commitment to health and safety is unwavering: from the Board and Leadership through to our employees across all our locations. We proactively support our employees to ensure they have the resources and information to enable them, and anyone in our care to be kept safe and healthy.
Our health and safety committee is led by our CEO Pete Chrisp.
We’re continually striving for improvement in health and safety, within our organisation and with our partners. Our commitment includes:
- quarterly review by our Health and Safety Committee of our hazards, risks, controls, incidents and corrective actions, training activity, work plan priorities and all worker initiated initiatives
- monthly review by our Leadership Team of our hazards, risks, controls, incidents and corrective actions, training activity and work plan priorities
- quarterly review by our H R and Remuneration Committee of our hazards, risks, controls, incidents and corrective actions and work plan progress
- quarterly review by our Board of our hazards, risks, controls, incidents and corrective actions
- ensuring all our employees are provided with the appropriate health and safety training
- ensuring we prepare appropriately for all our activities.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about anything related to health and safety at NZTE please email email@example.com.