The Regional Business Partner (RBP) network has specialist business advisors available to provide you with advice, information and connections to support your business.
The RBP network can help you:
- identify the right next steps for your business
- connect you with the local business community, industry networks and clusters
- match you with a mentor from Business Mentors NZ
- provide access to Capability Development vouchers
- provide access to research and development (R&D) funding
- help you navigate the support you can get from Government agencies and private enterprise.
The network is made up of local Economic Development Agencies and Chambers of Commerce spanning the country from Northland to Southland. You can register as a business on the Regional Business Partners website, or contact your local partner directly.