Our international network means you’ll work across cultures and time zones with talented professionals; all of whom are passionate about helping New Zealand businesses succeed internationally.
So what are we looking for?
Generally, we seek highly capable people who:
- have demonstrated commercial / business acumen and a ‘can do’ attitude - an international business degree, coupled with significant commercial experience in an international context is helpful when applying for customer facing roles
- are energised by challenges, are team players, and have a proven record of success in previous organisations
- have cultural sensitivity and the ability to work with a diverse workforce and customer base are critical – alongside demonstrable achievements and success in previous roles - ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
- are prepared to meet the challenges ahead and who bring their best to work each day
- for most roles you must already have the ability to legally work in the country where the position is located
- for some roles there are also specific security clearances and vetting procedures that need to be met.
Find out more about our people and the talents we're after.