- The ASEAN states are becoming an increasingly important market with the downturn in the west
- Lots of large international companies are looking to not just Asia, but ASEAN as a real place of growth
- Indonesia's consumer class is growing by tens of millions each year
- It's critical to have people in the markets to capitalise on them
- Lots of manufacturing has been migrated from China to ASEAN
- There's a huge opportunity for many industries, particularly airports and aviation.
Video: Exporting to the ASEAN states - Insights for Kiwi Companies
Tim Anderson, New Zealand Trade Commisioner for Indonesia, and Ernst and Young's Matt Andrew provide insights for NZ companies exporting to the 10 ASEAN countries.