Study Tour 2017
07 September 2017 - 29 September 201702:00 AM-03:00 AM
In this exciting and fast-paced immersive four-day tour, participants gain a front-row view of the world’s leading businesses such as Google, IDEO, Spotify, Chobani and hear first-hand what it takes to become truly customer-centred and build sustainable cultures of innovation to stay ahead on the world stage. This September 2017, the tour returns to New York City.
- Inside view of global exemplar businesses – hosts have included Google, Nike, IBM Watson, Method, Intuitive Surgical, Cisco, IDEO, and Spotify.
- See how customer centred design is driving growth in the world’s most successful organisations.
- Exposure to global best practice in customer-centred design.
- Development of a strong peer-to-peer network that continues long after the tour ends.
- Facilitated by leading design practitioners who will help you apply the learnings to your own business.
Find out more about Better by Design
Am I eligible?
You're an NZTE Focus customer*.
How much does it cost?
NZ$3,500 (excluding GST) plus flights, transfers and accommodation.
The Study Tour is subsidised by NZTE.
*Not sure if you're a Focus customer? Contact our Advisor Team