The New Zealand International Business Awards (NZIBA) are open to any New Zealand business that meets the entry criteria. Businesses do not have to be an account or client of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) to apply.
To enter the NZIBA all entrants must:
- be registered with the New Zealand Companies Office
- not be under investigation by any New Zealand or international statutory body (e.g. Accident Compensation Corporation, New Zealand Police, Health and Disability Commission, Inland Revenue)
- agree that, in respect of NZIBA entries only, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise can:
i) update its client records from the information provided by the entrant; and
ii) obtain a obtain an Equifax Business Report.
All entrants must also demonstrate:
- sustained and future commitment to international business and to New Zealand
- proven business strategies
- quality goods and services
- sound business and brand reputation, on and offshore
- sustainable business principles
- capacity and capability for future growth.
Terms and conditions
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Previous award winners can enter the awards.
- Current employees of New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) and ANZ cannot enter the awards.
- Judges cannot be nominated in leadership categories.
- All finalists and winners agree to media coverage.
- All entry information is held on a commercial-in-confidence basis.
- No entry information will be shared or distributed to third parties – but there is an option for companies to receive partner information from time to time.
- NZTE reserves the right to cancel the programme or individual award categories within the programme.
- NZTE reserves the right to change the timeline including the awards dinner and ceremony date.