Strategy for Growth
For businesses who want a clear validated plan to achieve sustainable international growth. Working with leading facilitators you’ll create an agreed approach to generating value, allocating resources and prioritising focus.
How it helps your business
- Develop and deliver a clear strategy that is concise and can be effectively communicated.
- Learn a framework for decision making that helps you decide what to focus on and how to align your team.
- Work with experienced business advisors to receive tailored coaching.
- Challenge the status quo.
"Strategy, at its core, is about making decisions in order to give you the very best chance of success” - Dan Taylor, Customer Director NZTE.
Is this right for me?
- How do you figure out what to say no to?
- Can everyone in the business explain your strategy?
- How do you prioritise areas of focus?
- Are you clear about how you create value?
How it works
- Meet and greet (1 hour)
Your CEO will be matched with one of our facilitators whose expertise best suits the needs of your business.
- Scoping session (2 – 3 hours)
The facilitator will work with you and your team to understand the challenges your business is trying to solve.
- Working sessions (up to 16 hours)
This is when it’s time to address your strategic challenges and develop a clear strategy and a plan for how long to implement it. You’ll leave with a clear road map that includes resources and timelines.
- Implementation (up to 6 hours)
Structured follow up coaching sessions with the facilitator to track your progress and identify any challenges taking the strategy forward.
Am I eligible?
Available to NZTE Focus customers.
How much is it?
NZTE fully funds the first and second stages, and will fund 50% of the costs for the last two stages. The cost to your business is $6,000 – 8,000 +GST depending on the hours required.
Our delivery partners: