Strategy for Growth
This service is for business who want a clear validated plan to achieve sustainable international growth. Working with leading facilitators you’ll create an agreed approach to generating value, allocating resources and prioritising focus.
What is the aim?
At the end of the Strategy for Growth coaching and workshops, your customers will have a strategic plan that is ambitious and achievable. This will provide a focus point for their team, their resources, and their everyday work.
This service helps Focus customers work through:
- How to fully realise the potential of their business
- What is of real importance to their customers
- Filtering opportunities, especially what to say no to
- Creating a future vision for a business which has gone through significant change or is experiencing rapid growth
- Balancing working on ‘business as usual’ while keeping an eye on the future
- Developing and delivering a clear strategy that is concise and can be effectively communicated
What are the benefits?
- Flexibility to tailor the service for customers and focus on what matters the most
- Common understanding of the areas the customer needs to work on to achieve their goals
- Alignment on resources they need to meet these
- Clear on the value they create for their customers, the best channel to reach those customers and where they make money
- Challenge the status quo and explore what’s possible
Strategy, at its core, is about making decisions in order to give you the very best chance of success” - Dan Taylor, Customer Director NZTE.
How it works
- Meet and greet (1 hour)
Your CEO will be matched with one of our facilitators whose expertise best suits the needs of your business.
- Scoping session (2 – 3 hours)
The facilitator will work with you and your team to understand the challenges your business is trying to solve.
- Working sessions (up to 16 hours)
This is when it’s time to address your strategic challenges and develop a clear strategy and a plan for how long to implement it. You’ll leave with a clear road map that includes resources and timelines.
- Implementation (up to 6 hours)
Structured follow up coaching sessions with the facilitator to track your progress and identify any challenges taking the strategy forward.
Am I eligible?
Available to NZTE Focus customers.
How much is it?
NZTE fully funds the first and second stages, and will fund 50% of the costs for the last two stages. The cost to your business is $6,000 – 8,000 +GST depending on the hours required.
Our delivery partners: