Dairy-Tech 2018 free prize draw ("Prize Draw")
These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) that govern the relationship between you, the entrant (“you”, “your(s)”) and New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, New Zealand House, 80 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4TE, United Kingdom ("Promoter", “we”, “our”, “us”) in respect of the Prize Draw.
1. Entry to the Prize Draw is open only to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over and who attend Dairy Tech 2018, Coventry, UK on 7 February 2018 (the "Event").
2. Participation in the Prize Draw is limited to one (1) entry per person.
3. The following are not eligible to participate in the Prize Draw: (i) employees of the Promoter, its legal, financial and other advisors, its agents, media agencies, and other suppliers; (ii) immediate families of such employees or of anyone with whom such employees are domiciled. In these Terms, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, in laws, spouse or partner; and (iii) the Independent Observer (defined in rule 12 below).
4. By entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you have legal capacity to enter the Prize Draw and you agree to be bound by these Terms (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Terms, the Prize Draw and the winners' selection.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and request winners to provide proof of identity, residence and age. The Promoter will not retain copies of any such proof.
6. The Prize Draw commences on 7th February 2018 at 8am GMT and closes on 7th February 2018 at 4:30pm GMT (the “Entry Period”). It is divided into two (2) periods: (a) "Entry Period 1" 8am to 12pm GMT on 7th February 2018; and (b) "Entry Period 2" 12pm to 4pm GMT on 7th February 2018.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter this Prize Draw, you will need to: (a) complete a paper entry form available at the Promoter's exhibitor stand at the Event ("Promoter's Stand"), providing your full name, postal address, email address, and phone number ("Entry Form"); and (b) submit your completed Entry Form in the submission box at the Promoter's Stand during one of the Entry Periods ("Entr(y)(ies)").
8. You can only enter into one (1) of the Entry Periods. Not both.
9. Any Entries which do not meet these Terms will not be valid and will be automatically disqualified.
10. All Entries become our property and will not be returned.
11. Entries received outside the Entry Period will be ineligible for entry.
12. The winners' selection will take place at the Promoter's Stand in the presence of an independent observer ("Independent Observer")from two (2) prize pools: (a) two (2) winners will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received during Entry Period 1 on 7th February 2018 between 12pm-12.30pm; and (b) two (2) winners will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received during Entry Period 2 on 7th February 2018 between 4:30pm-5pm.
13. Winners will be contacted via telephone [and email] by the Promoter following the winners' selection on 7th February 2018 ("Notification"). The winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize by responding to the Notification by return email by no later than 5pm GMT on 28 February 2018.
14. If a winner: (a) does not acknowledge their prize by 5pm GMT on 28 February 2018 a; (b) cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within three (3) business days of the winners' selection; (c) has contravened any of these Terms; or (d) is unable to accept the prize then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted to select an alternative winner.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. There are a total of four (4) prizes comprising: Entry Period 1: an LIC platemeter to the first winner selected, PEL solar energiser to the second winner selected; and Entry Period 2: ten Waikato Milking Systems milking liners to the first winner selected and an 80th anniversary Gallagher energiser to the second winner selected.
17. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives or other substitutes.
18. The Promoter will liaise with each winner to arrange delivery of the prize to the winner at the winner's UK premises within [thirty (30) days of the winner's confirmation of the Notification.]
19. All other expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
20. A prize may only be redeemed by the winner and the winner may be required to present personal identification documents to prove their identity.
21. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to provide the stated prize(s), we reserve the right to award a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value.
22. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
23. The name of the winners and their home city will be available for thirty (30) days after the end of the Entry Period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. We accept no responsibility for any illegible or incomplete Entries or any incorrect or inaccurate information or lost or late Entries. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this Prize Draw shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Prize Draw or with any prizes offered, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). Nothing herein limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
25. This Prize Draw and these Terms are governed by English law and by entering this Prize Draw you acknowledge and agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. The Promoter may use the winners' personal information (including the winners' names, biographical information, photographs or other likeness in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, without any time or territorial limit and without further notice or compensation, and may require their appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation (save for reasonable travel expenses) as required by the Promoter to identify them as the winner of the Promotion (including on the Promoter's or any third party media company's websites, publications and social media platforms) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
28. Unless participants have explicitly opted-in to receiving marketing communications from us, the Promoter will destroy other personal information collected from participants within two months after the Prize Draw is completed, save for information used for publicity purposes, which may remain available on the Promoter's or third party social media or other platforms.